HELLO THERE! WELCOME TO MY WORLD! :D

Sunday, September 27, 2015

strange

hey, but first pardon my english. I'm not good enough. but as long as you understand what I mean, I think it's fine yaa :)

yap right, time flies, people change. stranger become best friend, best friend become stanger. I feel it. it feel likes yesterday we're so close, but right now just to say helo is so hard. I mean it. you so far right now.

but why only me? maybe I know the reason, but it's no fair. you're happy with your life, I'm happy with my life. so what? what is your problem?

sometimes I want to say helo, but when I see your response, I quit.

Dear friend, if this is what you want, nevermind. but I always here, to be a good friend for you :)

your old bestfriend,

Wistories

No comments:

Post a Comment